Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Great Flashcard Website

Have you ever heard of Study Blue? Study Blue is a website to help students study with flashcards. It's ingenious because most of the information is already there.

What you do is create an account and start searching for your topic. It is so easy that you will have a stack of cards in no time! Then you can give yourself a quiz on the material.

Study Blue actually makes study a lot of fun - at least to me!

From flashcards on fractions to flashcards on France, it's all there just waiting for you to use it for free!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your useful post. I am interested in using flashcard for studying. I have difficulties in remembering all of the knowledge every term. My friend suggest for me site: www.superflashcard.com. I tried using it, practicing with many topics everyday. I downloaded this app free and installed it on my smart phone to be convenient for studying. Unbelievable,  it has brought many good results. Now, I can be more confident when preparing for exams in the mid-term.

    ReplyDelete